• Official Opening Ceremony - Wednesday July 6, 2016
• Conference Proceedings - Thursday July 7, 2016 8:45AM - 5:00PM
• Conference Proceedings - Friday July 8, 2016 8:45AM - 5:00PM
• Conference Venue: - Montego Bay Convention Centre, Rose Hall, Montego Bay
Welcome to the Official Website for the inaugural Caribbean Civil Registration & Identity Management Conference - CCRIM 2016 scheduled July 6-8, 2016. The regional gathering targeting twenty one (21) Caribbean States will bring together for face to face discussions, the region’s established leadership in Caribbean Civil Registry, Government representatives, Policy, Regional Development Partners, the Diplomatic community and other key stakeholders.
Identity protection and management, and the sharing of best practice for vital statistics data management and registries, will be key focal areas during the conference being held in Jamaica at the Montego Bay Convention Centre.
Convened by the Registrar General’s Department of Jamaica (RGD), the event will be the first large scale gathering of its kind in the region. The aims of this initiative include the following:
• Initiate a forum of regular dialogue between the region’s CRVS leadership and wider stakeholders;
• Facilitate the sharing of new ideas and best practices in CRVS;
• Create an avenue for solution oriented discussions around CRVS issues common to the region;
• By close of conference to agree on and establish a formalized association between participating countries through a tabled Regional Resolution.
We look forward to seeing all invited participants at what promises to be an informative and thought-provoking networking experience in Jamaica.
Registrar General’s Department
Twickenham Park, St. Catherine,
Phone: 876-749-0550 ext 6211